Pages

Girly Bows

Just downloaded the Blogger App and I've got a feeling it's going to make my life a LOT easier! I'm so useless with updating my blog as my computer at home is sooooo slooooow and it's a massive amount of effort to do anything on it! Hopefully I'll be able to update more frequently now I've got a quick and simple way of doing it.

Just a quickie today- here's some cute little bows I did last week. I did the exact same manicure on my friend Carys a while ago and decided I needed them on my nails too!




I used China Glaze Something Sweet and stamped with my fauxnad plate M56 using Konad Blue Special Polish. They're so disgustingly girly I can't help but love them!

Til next time,
Alice
xXx

2 comments:

  1. I just <3 my konad! :)

    I nominated you for the top 10 Award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaise kahe ki aap kitni khubsurat hai
    Kaise kahe ki hum aap pe marte hai
    Ye to sirf mera dil hi janta hai
    Ki hum aap se kitna pyaar karte hai satta king
    Satta King

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...