Pages

A Very British Mess

So...I'm not really sure what's going on with this manicure today. It's a sort of British themed splodge fest. A Splodge-icure?! I was trying to think outside the box with some Team GB nail art. Maybe I should just stick to something Union-y. I do like the way it looks like a pretentious modern art canvas though.


I used:

Revlon White
OPI Big Apple Red
OPI Ogre The Top Blue
Striping brush
Poshe top coat

I did one coat of white, then once that was dry a really thick coat, blobbed the blue and red polish on and used a striping brush to drag it.

ALSO. I used Poshe for the first time ever- not impressed. It gave me bubbles!! Which you can see if you look at my middle finger. I have NEVER had this with my usual lifesaver, Seche Vite. Anyone else ever get Poshe bubbles?


They kind of look like suns...or possibly an alien foetus. Broad spectrum there!

Alice
xXx

8 comments:

  1. I really like them it's nice to see something different on a very widely used theme at the moment great job x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They kinda look like blue and red Sea Urchines:) Def cute though!!!! I have used Poshe a few times and got bubbles or streaks and in one case both, I Stick with SV it is my all time fav!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like they're trying to attack each other -- or maybe it's just a patriotic hug. Totally dig it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow i love this! id love to see it with other colors too, i think i'll have to try this one out myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this!! It came out amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretentious modern art canvas? Nah - it looks totally fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tere Bina hum jeena bhool jaate hain
    Zakhmon ko seena bhool jate hain
    Tu zindagi main sabse azeez hai hamain
    Tujhse har bar yeh kehna bhool jaate hain satta king
    play bazaar

    play bazaar
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...