Pages

Stripey Flowers

I love these nails- they look like some sort of vintage tablecloth! I finally got to use my new Models Own polish Jade Stone, which is a beautiful pastel green- very similar to Barry M Mint Green, but slightly lighter.   


I used:

Revlon White
Models Own Beth's Blue
Models Own Jade Stone
Striping tape
OPI Party in my Cabana (for the roses)
Barry M Spring Green (for the leaves)
Seche Vite


Models Own do some absolutely gorgeous pastel shades, I want them aaaaaall *must-own-all-pastels*

Alice
xXx

9 comments:

  1. this nail art is gorgeous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so beautiful!

    www.fearlessloves.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, I would never want to take it off!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks like a wallpaper! it's so pretty, great blog girl :)

    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this! It has a great vintage feel!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love it!
    Your blog is amazing! I will follow!
    kisses
    http://gpolish.com.br

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...