Pages

Tapes and Polkas

Sorry I've been MIA for the last week- I've been away with work (some god forsaken field in the middle of Wales again) but only one more exhibition left, whoo!

Sadly my nails did not survive a week of lugging boxes around...I had an unfortunate disagreement with a plastic lid and snapped off my index nail! Therefore I have been forced to nubbinise my claws. Although, on the plus side it means I can rock some cute polka dots.


I used:

George @ Asda Sherbert Fizz
Rimmel Grey Matter
Tape
Dotting tool
Poshe (bubbles of DOOM!)

I put the pink on first, then once it was dry taped off half my nail and applied the grey, then dotted on reverse coloured polka dots with a dotting tool. Simple, quick, easy- my kind of nail art.


Thanks for reading!

Alice
xXx


8 comments:

  1. Very cute! I just love the combination of pink and grey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm a bit obsessed actually. They just look so good together!

      Delete
  2. Love this and i really like the colour combination very nice :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for your nail. This polka dot design looks great, very cute color combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love dotticures! Yours looks so cute. Mine always come out really bumpy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. really pretty and i love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness, so beyond fabulous. Adore this post, love. I've got a brand new outfit post inspired by one of my favorite TV characters. I'd love if you'd check it out. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...